For all my HOME-SCHOOL MOMS ONLY (please)...

Hello.
I've been homeschooling in Illinois since September of 2008. I stay at home with my children (3) and I do all the 'homemaker' stuff, along with being the 'Head homeschool' instructor. My husband also instructs when he gets home in the areas that I am lacking.

Anyway...
We are considering moving. I am looking for all my Arizona and Canada homeschoolin' mommas to help me out if you don't mind. I would like to know, based on your personal experiences, what homeschooling in these places is like.

Thank you in advance!

HomeEduIsCool

Asked by HomeEduIsCool at 10:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in

• Everyone must be asleep! There's info here for Arizona: http://www.afhe.org/az_law.html

Quite a difference in locales and climates you have there! 

Answer by gdiamante at 12:29 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• @gdiamante...we're just sick of Chicago. About the only thing that's keeping us here is his job and the freedom homeschool without having to register my homeschool agendas and such. But in a minute, that's not going to matter much anyway! Thank you for the link!
    HomeEduIsCool

Comment by HomeEduIsCool (original poster) at 4:23 AM on Mar. 26, 2013