A little sick and twisted ~ Sex with Obama!

This woman at the NYT (and yes I do realize it's a blog but it is endoresed by the NYT!) wrote this blog and I find it SOOOO disrespectful!

"Many women — not too surprisingly — were dreaming about sex with the president. In these dreams, the women replaced Michelle with greater or lesser guilt or, in the case of a 62-year-old woman in North Florida, whose dream was reported to me by her daughter, found a fully above-board solution: “Michelle had divorced Barack because he had become ‘too much of a star.’ He then married my mother, who was oh so proud to be the first lady,” the daughter wrote me. "

http://warner.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/sometimes-a-president-is-just-a-president/

I did not vote for Obama because I do not agree with his politics. But as a wife I find this utterly disrespectful! Am I the only one? Not to mention how sick it shows the NYT to be when it comes to Obamamania! What about U?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I did not vote for Obama because I do not agree with his political agenda. I do not find him sexy, though he is a reasonable-looking man, I mean he's not repulsive. He is also a married man, and therefore out of bounds even if I was single, which I am not. He and Michelle look very happy together and have two little girls. They are a nice little family and deserve more respect than they are getting for having a good marriage and some really good sense about raising their children and keeping them out of the limelight as much as possible.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I do! I clicked on this thinking you were some weirdo who wanted to have sex with him! lol.
    People need to quit acting like he is a famous singer and treat him like our president!
    I didn't vote for him either but still.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yes it's disturbing to me.I wonder of the mentality of some people today.I have never heard and such in my life.Although,there were giddy females that drooled over Clinton who,no doubt,casted their votes for him soley on the fact that he was younger and they thought he was so handsome.

BUT still this.......this is unreal.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• You are right too whats even MORE disturbing is our journalism of today.......rediculous.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• For a "funny" Valentine's Day gift for my husband I bought him THIS BOOK!!!

It's so sad it's funny....sort of!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I think that is very disrespectful, No matter what kind of dreams women have of our president it wont change the fact that HELLO he is married!!!!! And He and Michelle look very happy and in love with each other so those women can dream on. Only a man who is unworthy and pathetic will leave his wife once he becomes a "star"
    Anonymous

• Oh lori I just might have to get that book myself.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Omg, when I clicked on this I thought I would find a bunch of weirdos talking about how they wanted to do the President!

Anyway, I think it is a bit disrespectful and feel sorry for Michelle having deal with it. Although I guess it comes with the territory of being a "celebrity." I won't even get started on my rant about the media when it comes to Obama.

Oddly enough though I had a dream about Obama last night. I have no idea why either because I didn't vote for him and I really don't find him all that attractive. It was the weirdest thing.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• It's that same uncomfortable, you need some boundaries, people, feeling that came from watching Tara slobber all over the very married with a new baby Blaine on the last Biggest Loser.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• What is the world coming to? This is repulsive and I hope people begin to see how sick the media has become. They are obsessed. As for Anderson Cooper he is gay so he probably likes the president too.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2009