What if...

CM answers were divided into sorority houses (Going with the college theme) what would each house be like, who would be the head of them and what do you think some of the hazing rituals would be to gain membership.

This is just for fun btw. I never went to a huge university and don't know much about sororities other than what I see on TV but thought it might be cute to come up with funny CM houses for students lol.

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 8:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• NP would be the head of the smart outcast bunch. I"d be the bitch in the house that yells at everyone to clean their shit up and throws it out the window when they don't.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• As long as I don't get stuck in Slytherin...
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:36 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Think revenge of the nerds but much cooler, and drunk.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• LOL, this could get dangerous.

Well, there'd be the smart girl house, which I hope I'd be a part of b/c I like so many that would be members. But, they might kick me out when they found out that I've never even seen 1 "Dr. Who" episode. So, then I guess I could join the party house. I like a few of it's members too.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I think that would be fun and I have only ever seen them on t.v. as well but they seem exciting lol.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:52 AM on Feb. 6, 2013

• lol @ slytherin
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• hazing is now illegal... just sayin'...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• sarcasmReally Crafty? That's a shame because Obviously I meant to track down each CM member in their homes drag them to a REAL sorority house and have all of the other CM members preform a REAL hazing ritual on them. Kinda blow those plans now doesn't it?

eye rolling

AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2013