Numb the feelings...

Drinking or pain pills?

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 8:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2013 in

• You are a deeply disturbed individual. I don't know if what you're saying is real or not because I don't know you.
    Either way, you make me very uncomfortable with the things you're saying.
    I truly worry for your child!

You want friends, this is not the way to do it.
    By posting all your personal history before getting to know anyone just scares everyone away.
    No one will dare become friends with you when you post this stuff. Does your husband know the shit you're telling us?
    If he does and he has any brains at all, he'd disconnect the Internet and take you to a mental institution for the safety of your son.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Ok,if you're for real,get off Cafemom and give that psychiatrist a call. You have some serious issues

If you're fucking around with us,knock it off. We don't find it funny at all

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:21 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• You seriously need to walk into your local psychiatric ward and be admitted.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Something you really need to understand is, we're all moms here and as a mom it is our duty to protect the children first.
    Whether it be mine, yours or my neighbors.
    Babies are innocent and deserve a healthy, happy home. When we see things like what you're posting we immediately go into protection mode.
    Cutting, addiction to pain pills or alcohol are not a healthy enviroment for your baby.
    Write your thoughts and feelings in a journal. We're not going to air our personal history on a site where we can potentially be reported for abuse of neglect or child endangerment. Think about what you're putting out there for every stranger you to see!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• neither. I am not an idiot. There are much more effective ways to help.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I'm fine, getting ready to leave for work.
    I'm glad you understand. The moms here aren't trying to hurt you. They're an amazing group of ladies.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• admin I hope you are tracking this stuff, this lady needs intervention and FAST!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Neither, the feelings will just keep coming back and before you know it you are an addict and depressed. You'll be compromising your physical and mental health.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I wish I where kidding, I do have problems but talking about them does help me. The psychiatirst actually told me to start a blog and interact with people. So I guess you can say this is part of my treatment.
    Im-HiDdEn

Comment by Im-HiDdEn (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Neighter
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

Next question in
Would you rather...

Next question overall (Kids' Health)
What's next?