Broke my sons heart UPDATE

Orignal Post

So I posted a few days back how I bought a large pirate ship and when I got it home the figurings and most of the hardware was missing. They place I bought it from claimed it was brand new. They said I can return it but this palce was over a hour away.

So I was going to have my ex return it today and last night I called one last place, it was another place that sold it. I was just asking for the number to the manufacture since I was having trouble finding it. I explained to them I bought it at another store and it was missing the pieces and I wanted to call the manufacture to see if I can just buy the figurings. 

They had a manager call me back and she told me just to come in and ask for her and she will just give me all of what I am missing. Even though they are aware I bought it from another store. The main reason why I wanted my DS to have this is for a toy box as well, i has a storage on the bottom. I am going to set it up tonight while he's sleeping and hide it till afetr daycare tomorrow. I can't wait to see his reaction. 

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 5, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• super customer service
    bet you will shop more at this store now

very nice ending to your story
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:43 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• How wonderful of her! I would send do something nice for her. Maybe a Starbucks gift card or something. Just a small amount $10 or so, just to show how appreciative you are.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• What a nice thing for someone to do! I would shop there forever, and he is going to be thrilled!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 9:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Aww awesome. That was so nice of the lady to help, he's going tolove it!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:41 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Awesome news!! They deserve your business and recommendations for sure :)

Glad to know your little one won't be so disappointed now.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I bet they have a customer for life and your DS gets his heart mended! Double awesome!!!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 2:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• That is so wonderful! I would definitely start shopping at that store.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Wow, I had seen your previous post and this is an amazing resolution to your problem. So hopefully this will give you the missing hardware (I didn't review your post but I think I remember maybe some screws were missing?) and the figurines/play pieces that weren't included. Then you will have a complete set, and still for the deal of a price you got at the first store. That is great! I am happy for your good news and that you get to enjoy such a happy surprise!
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 9:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Wow that is great
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Aww YAY and what an awesome manager.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2013