Anyone else here sicker than a dog with parvo? need home remedies fast adult content

I have been up all night with fever of 102.4 and throwing up and diarreah all night
..plz give me some advice besides dr...they can't get me in til 4 today and our e.r. is a joke..
.I'm very dehydrated and shaking. I can hardly sit up and take care of mu two young dd's and niece...plz help....hubby has to work bcz he'd be here if he cld call in but he's cooking alone today....plz help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2013 in Health

• Try to sip som 7 up, or some gatorade, I doubt you need to go to the doctor, the stomach flu has been going around, and by the time 4 rolls around you should be through the worst of it.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 10:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• You can get some anti-nausea medication at Walgreens, and hopefully you can keep some fluids down, at least for the hours until you can get into the doctor.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• keep yourself hydrated and the fever under control until four.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I'm sorry you are feeling bad. However, my mind kept reading your question as that you have Parvo. It took me a few times reading it before I understood. (I haven't had my tea yet). Anyway, try to get plenty of fluids in your body and rest. You can call the Dr. to see what they recommend.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• feel better x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2013