Free vent session. What's bugging you today?

Mine is that my stylist is always trying to straighten my hair after she cuts it,and telling me to get a straightener. She'll tell me how lucky I am to have wavy hair,and then she's trying to straighten it. WTH woman??

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LOL,
    I am working from home today, and that always bugs me.
    But I am disturbed by some posts on here, most of all :(
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 11:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• We were out the door 10 minutes early. Then I finally get home, the baby is asleep, I open the door... my house smells like burned eggs. BARF!

I sure hope the day get better.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Either, me mourning the 6 people i have lost in the past 2 years, my mother having issues and flipping out on me because she is in some funk where she bad mouths me puts me down and makes me feel like a bad mother when i know im not, and we are getting ready to renew our lease (yes she lives with us) and i dont know if we hsould renew with her living there or my child being sick.

It's been a HORRIBLE 2 weeks i dont know how to get out of this...
    Anonymous

• It has been such a crazy day today. I didn't get enough sleep last night, I couldn't sleep, had to get up early. My middle son wouldn't get ready for school, whiny and crying, so that was a struggle. Then my sister brings my niece for me to babysit. I get the kids off to school. I woke up my youngest and get him going. I burned his breakfast BAD, so he had a pb&j. Plus to day is his snack day for preschool, so as we are running out to the car, I have the baby, his backpack, the snack and my keys. I put kids in the car, get them all strapped in, go to turn the car on and can't find my keys. They were no where to be found. I searched for 15 minutes. Pulled the kids out of the car, out of their seats, tore the car up looking for the keys. I had locked the front door with the keys so I knew they were there somewhere. Finally I found them in the side pocket on the door. We ended up being 5 minutes past the late bell, even though we
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• My left arm aches today & I FINALLY got a CS payment from my ex & it's $100 short than it's supposed to be. :(
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• My stupid internet! The wireless booster took a dump, and the regular signal is barely strong enough for the basics. I can't look up recipes or anything, and I keep getting kicked off. Grrrrr.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Wishing people would STFU IRL about a major ordeal that I have going on in my life. It's a tragedy enough lets grieve not bicker.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Sorry for being "Debbie Downer"
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I am just bugged by myself. I feel like I dont get enough sleep even though I go to bed at a decent time.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• The butt end of this cold that won't vacate my sinuses.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2013