Toshiba Laptops

Anyone have one? What do you think of it? I'm thinking of buying one, but I'd just like some opinions on whether or not you like it. If not, what brand would you recommend besides a Dell. I'm not too crazy about them. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• I just bought one 2 weeks ago. It seems to be working really nice! The only thing is that all the connectors are on the side of the computer, instead of the back. they kind of get int he way -But I am going today to get a wireless internet and mouse-
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 12:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I got a toshiba about 1 month ago...I really like it. It seems pretty sturdy and it's comfy! I would recommend it to anyone!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I have one and it's great.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 12:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I have had mine for over a year. I have had no problems with it and I love it. I would recommend this laptop to anyone.
    kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 1:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I have a Toshiba Satellite. I got it one week after Vista came out, I hate Vista. My boys each got a Dell for college; I have to say I like theirs much better than I like mine. If you get one of the bargain Toshibas prepare to cough up the money for extra memory. I only spent a couple hundred less on mine than my boys and I think theirs are worth the extra. Not liking Toshiba much right now.

peachqpti

Answer by peachqpti at 8:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I've owned 2 laptops, both HP, both work GREAT! The only reason I got the second one was because I wanted a smaller one. My husband uses the bigger one and it still works fabulously.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I bought an HP laptop for school originally and it gave me so much trouble. I've had the Toshiba for a few months now, I am a college student and it gets a lot of use between cafemom and school and I LOVE IT! Its one of the best computers I've had!
    MelaneesMommie

Answer by MelaneesMommie at 1:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I love mine. Very quiet, light weight and it picks up singal very fast with statelite system.

Expensive to repair though...
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 7:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2009