Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 1:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Even if Korea didn't have a long range missile to hit mainland US, they do have the range to hit one of the Hawaiian Islands or one of the Aleutian Islands by Alaska.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

•  Maybe we should remind them what WE are capable of doing! That freakin psycho needs to back the Hell off!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Odd, and strange, 2nd disturbing post of the day, LOL!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Very disturbing for me
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• That is very disturbing
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Fox News isn't a reliable news source, remember? Kidding!

This is another reminder that there are those that are against the U.S. and all the more reason to get our fiscal house in order for our own protection. That being said, N Korea is a broken country whose main source of revenue is the U.S.! They black mail us with the threats in exchange for money and food aid. Their citizens are starving and tortured. They are probably only a serious danger if they no longer need us.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I have to wonder why they picked NY when a more likely strike would be somewhere on the west coast, not the east coast.Well that is unless they already have a nuke here in disguised as a brief case. But N. Korea maybe will be launching a nuke at us, I doubt they will launch going over our nation, just to hit NY, makes no sense. IMO Well in any case, I hope nobody is sleeping when or if N. Korea launches a missile at us and we will just shoot it down, and enter into an actual war this this time, and hopefully we will have the "will to win" this time around.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I see they managed to Fox it up. video not as described.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• First of all, their missles would never reach NY.
    California, if they're lucky.
    But honestly, I think their capabilities aren't what they'd like us to think.

If they're smart, they'd stop drawing attention to themselves. Everytime they do, they end up looking like idiots!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Classy as always. They sure do like to flex their muscle.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2013