Ewww.. I just finally got to the bottom of my coffee cup &....

wasn't looking & drank it up & there was clumped up jello & fruit chunks at the bottom! Blech! I was sitting in the den watching TV with my toddler & didn't notice she dumped her snack in my big coffee cup! LOL! Have you ever found anything gross at the bottom of your cup?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 2:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2013 in Food & Drink

• sidesplittinglaughter LOL!  Oh I'm so sorry for laughing, but I can just picture her trying to make your coffee taste better!  Get that child a play kitchen! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• That is soooo gross! I always drink everything out of one of those cups with a lid to prevent things from winding up in my cup.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Not coffee, but I had a glass of OJ on the night stand. I didn't know we had ants at the time....stupid little things...can't get rid of them no matter what I do. I woke up in the middle of the night and took a huge guzzle. Put the cup down and then turned on the light. I wanted to hurl so badly....but it wouldn't come up.

I have been treating for them ever since.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• The most disturbing thing I found in my coffee cup was my cell phone, which my little one dropped there, lol
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• blegh, never happened to me thankfully
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I LOL'd reading this, that's awesome!!

I can't think of anything too traumatic in the bottom of my cup. I've lost many a drink in the summer to divebombing moths though!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 3:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• omfg.......... LOL

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• YUCK
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Oh man, I wish I could post pictures with my iPhone. I would show you what my DS put in my coffee when I turned around. He put his grilled ham and cheese sandwich which also had spinach on it in my full cup of coffee. At least, I could see it floating in there and dump it. I've found a few toys (like Lego men) in there too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2013