Is it illegal for my babydaddys new b**** to post pictures of my daughter, naked, in the bathtub shes 4 yrs old

Her Private part was covered by a cup but her top half was showing completely and she is 31/2 years old

mandab123

Asked by mandab123 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't have FB either & have made it clear to friends & family that I don't want pics of me or my kids posted on their FB page. As the mother, they need to respect that. Do you have a lawyer with you when you go to court? This is one main reason I can't stand FB. I think it started out w/ good intentions, but it's gotten way out of hand. Every thought, every moment, does NOT need to be shared with the world. GL w/ getting them to remove it.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• and the reason im giving this so much power is because my daughter is my life and if u havent noticed they are plenty of perverts in this world where a 4 year old does not to be exploited. lejane you have no idea what your talking about
    mandab123

Comment by mandab123 (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Feb. 6, 2013

• no mrs prissy i left him for being abusive i am married.
    mandab123

Comment by mandab123 (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Only one way to know, ask child services and bring a printout of what he posted in case he takes it down.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Why are you giving this so much power? it is just a picture of a little kid taking a bath. I have pictures of my kids taking baths when the were younger. Be glad that your exs' girlfriend is loving her, enjoying her and having a fun time. Thjs isn't a competition and any love our kids get is a good thing.
    You don't want her to have anything to do with your daughter because you are mad and trying to fight the facts of your life. (which won't change) You need to accept it. It is time to get more involved in your life so you don't hurt your daughter by being a hater. The past is done. Get over it and move on.
    In the realm of everything that goes on, this is nothing. You are making it a big deal because you are letting emotions go sideways. What happened in your breakup with this guy and do you have a new boyfriend ?
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Are you serious?
    Ever since the general public has been able to take a picture there have been photos of little kids taking baths. It is not porn it is simply cute.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Could constitute as child porn. I wish people would respect a child's privacy. Just because you can does not mean you should.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• i don't know if someone already asked this, but why did she take a pic of your daughter naked in the first place? i'm sorry i just understand anyone wanting to take nude photos of kids unless they were perverts. sorry that's just the way i fell. i would bring it up in court cuz the judge would be wondering the samething, why post nude pics of kids? tell your lawyer about it too.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• "Are you sure you're just not tryingt o get back together with him and are upset he has a girlfriend who has apparently treated your kid as her own? Cause I don't see why you would need to go to dinner to discuss this, especially when he has stated he doesn't see anything wrong with it......sounds like there is alot more to this story then is being disclosed."

That was my thought. I'm hard pressed to figure out how your daughter is being "exploited". It's not porn....it's a bathtub picture.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• i told him i wanted to go to dinner and talk about it

Are you sure you're just not tryingt o get back together with him and are upset he has a girlfriend who has apparently treated your kid as her own? Cause I don't see why you would need to go to dinner to discuss this, especially when he has stated he doesn't see anything wrong with it......sounds like there is alot more to this story then is being disclosed.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2013