Is it illegal for my babydaddys new b**** to post pictures of my daughter, naked, in the bathtub shes 4 yrs old

Her Private part was covered by a cup but her top half was showing completely and she is 31/2 years old

mandab123

Asked by mandab123 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't have FB either & have made it clear to friends & family that I don't want pics of me or my kids posted on their FB page. As the mother, they need to respect that. Do you have a lawyer with you when you go to court? This is one main reason I can't stand FB. I think it started out w/ good intentions, but it's gotten way out of hand. Every thought, every moment, does NOT need to be shared with the world. GL w/ getting them to remove it.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• your 3 1/2 year old has a girlfriend?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• "father of my child's girlfriend" am I the only one who is not understanding this or is it because I have a cold?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• you can report the photo to facebook
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• like me and my childs father split up and he has a girlfriend and she posted the pics on her facebook
    mandab123

Comment by mandab123 (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• ??? Well it can be considered child pornography which is illegal but but if its a harmless picture then no its not illegal. If you dont want it up message fb and tell them that is your child and she doesnt have permission to use your childs photos
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• OK, so your 3 1/2 year old was taking a bath with her friend at her friends house & the other kids Dad took pictures??? This is Odd.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I dont have a facebook a friend showed me but is that all?
    mandab123

Comment by mandab123 (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• It's not illegal, but if it bothers you, it can be reported to FB and either they will take it down or ask her to.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• have your friend report it then
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2013