Is it illegal for my babydaddys new b**** to post pictures of my daughter, naked, in the bathtub shes 4 yrs old

Her Private part was covered by a cup but her top half was showing completely and she is 31/2 years old

mandab123

Asked by mandab123 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't have FB either & have made it clear to friends & family that I don't want pics of me or my kids posted on their FB page. As the mother, they need to respect that. Do you have a lawyer with you when you go to court? This is one main reason I can't stand FB. I think it started out w/ good intentions, but it's gotten way out of hand. Every thought, every moment, does NOT need to be shared with the world. GL w/ getting them to remove it.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• ??? Well it can be considered child pornography which is illegal but but if its a harmless picture then no its not illegal. If you dont want it up message fb and tell them that is your child and she doesnt have permission to use your childs photos
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Talk to your child's father and have him remove the photo. Sit down with your child's Father and his girlfriend and come together on some basic rules.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• "father of my child's girlfriend" am I the only one who is not understanding this or is it because I have a cold?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I understand (now), I'd be upset too. Report the pic to FB. Say that your child, not hers & she does not have permission to post it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• "That'd be the Baby daddy new bitch's facebook then. If you would have said it like that, we'd have understood"... Well NOW I get it! Why didn't she say that to begin with! Ahhhhh.... Makes sense to me now. Yea I'd report her.

Signed, paulie lover LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• That'd be the Baby daddy new bitch's facebook then. If you would have said it like that, we'd have understood.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Call your ex and tell him that he is not allowed to post pictures naked of your kid on facebook, either him or his girlfriend, period. Tell him you will bring it up in court if he doesn't take them down. I have a hard time thinking a dad thinks it is okay that the girlfriend can post naked pics of his child over and over 4 x's huh? Do you have custody of the child? Do you give her a bath> it seems really loopy that you have discussed it, and it continues to happen? I am not buying it.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 3:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• i told him i wanted to go to dinner and talk about it

Are you sure you're just not tryingt o get back together with him and are upset he has a girlfriend who has apparently treated your kid as her own? Cause I don't see why you would need to go to dinner to discuss this, especially when he has stated he doesn't see anything wrong with it......sounds like there is alot more to this story then is being disclosed.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• your 3 1/2 year old has a girlfriend?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2013