for the moms who...

This question is for those of you who just knew you were pregnant....your body told you before you were late or even took the test. i felt that way with my DD and im starting to think i may be pg again. sometimes i feel like i just know others im like nahh im not. im asking how you moms who just knew..knew. what were your signs/symptoms. i know test but im not due till tuesday and if it doesnt come obviously ill test, just lookin for some real people advice here. wiht my first pregnancy i had no morning sickness at all but i got its cold outside sickness lol, i got nauseous when i was outside in the cold and i kinda have that going on and my face is breaking out like whoa! i had 2 accidents this month (he didnt pull out in time) any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ummm...idk about advice, kinda a hard question to give advice too. All I can do is share my PERSONAL experience with you. Whic, yes, All 4 times I've been pregnant I KNEW....never had to take a test. I knew because My breasts would swell, which they NEVER do around "that time of the month". My breasts only swell when I'm pregnant. Also, I get mad crazy horny and all I wanna do Is have sex. Of course I do take pregnancy tests eventually, but I already know the answer ;) However, every woman's body is different, so don't count on these signs being the same for you! Good luck in whatever you wish to happen mama's! xoxo
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I was crabby as heck. Like Constantly PMSing. I also felt gassy afetr drinking milk and that had never happened before. Reacting to foods differently and my patience out of the window I knew I was pregnant. It is my first, so experiencing something different like that really made me think I was.
    And I am!
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 12:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i was really tired and breathing more heavily right away. i took a pregnancy test but it was too early and i kept thinking i had to be pregnant because i just wasn't myself. we were on vacation and it was all i could do to walk to the beach. i took naps and my husband was mad at me for being a party pooper...lol until we found out for sure i was pregnant when we came home. the night we got back we both dreamed we were having a baby and i took another test in the morning and i was pregnant.
    kaufmt0220

Answer by kaufmt0220 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i had the sore and sensitiven nipples- the increase in sex drive lol- and i would be starving and really wanting a certain food then when my fiance would get back with it i wouldnt want it- oh and i could cry at the drop of a dime- im so emotional when im pregnant and thats a big sign for me when im sitting there crying because theres no chocolate milk then its time to reac for a test lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i have been crying often too, for a few weeks. also i was getting twinges where my c-section scar is, like cramping....sound like anything. i know no one here is a doc but i prefer real life experience before i panic and start testing every 5 minutes lol
    Anonymous

• oh and all i keep thinking about is sex but when the time comes im like nahh not in the mood anymore lol? sound like anyone else
    Anonymous

• it sounds weird but
    my tummy felt diff like not to me but to the babys dad
    and then i could feel something going back and forth in my tummy
    when i moved side to side
    and that was about 2 weeks after i had sex
    i did not take a test till i was 6 weeks
    i had to wait like 2 weeks after i was apost to get a visit from aunt flow lol
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• ha ha ha ha IM NEVER EVER in the mood anymore... ha ha ha ha i was super bitchy... didnt want anyone touching me... everything that my boyfriend pissed me off.....
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2009