In YOUR opinion, who is the better mom?

The one that stays home, but may put financial security and luxury on hold. Or the mom that works but may have a little less to give.

I have the option to stay home, but I am scared. My kids are in elementary school, but no one is a baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• popcorn

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• The better mom is the one who throws herself into the love and care of her children with abandon, despite what her work (or lack there of) and financial situation might be. Money/schedule does not determine the strength of the mother. You are misguided in your assessment of good parenting.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 11:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I did not asses good parenting, I asked your opinion.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I don't think one is better then the other.. I think you just have to try ur best to give what your kids need. If your kids are in school all day then your not really going to be staying home with them.. Between school and after school activities your kids may not even be around so now is a good time to make that money guilt free if that's what your looking to do
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 11:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Throw in a Coke with that popcorn paxi and let's pull up a chair together....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• And you got my opinion.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 11:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

^^ translation please

Anonymous

• So if your kids are in school, you should go back to work? What about the summer?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• No one said anything about what you should or should not do. As stated: the schedule/money situation does not determine the strength of the mother. You know your family. Do what is right for them.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 11:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• translation: I forgot an 's'. Good job.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2013