do you ever resent your SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• yes...for us having to move to another state because of his job and i don't know anyone here.
    Anonymous

• yes, for being so oblivious to the problems in our relationship, he thinks everything is peachy
    Anonymous

• yes. i blame him for everything... but i mostly blame myself for not breaking up with him when i wanted to (before getting pregnant)
    Anonymous

• Yes..but I think it's normal in any relationship..My resentment could stem from anything..not picking up after himself..to not giving me a present. However, I do love him very much and try to work it out cuz i know for certain that he resents me sometimes too.
    Anonymous

• lol everyone is posting anon. i do resent him with many things... but its normal. im sure he feels the same way
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 1:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Once in awhile, when he's being a jerk! LOL But most of the time, no.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 1:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yup, there are times I resent my husband, I think that that's a bit normal in most relationships. But I still love him and wouldn't think of divorce. Jut need to talk to him more about when I do start feeling that resentment. That usually helps to ease that feeling in me and helps him become more understaning of me.
    Anonymous

• all the time. like right now.
    Anonymous

• I can't stand my BF can't wait till I get back on my feet and leave his freakin ass for making feel useless and not respected at all and even more now after hurting my feelings with the V day gift I got him
    Anonymous

• all the time...for a ton of things...
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 4:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2009