Do you dye your hair?

I just dyed my hair black again. I'm incredibly happy with it, it looks great with my fair skin. I missed it terribly during my pregnancy, hahaha.

What colors do you guys put in your hair?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dye my hair red.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i'm a nautural blond...I've had bright red, pink and purple, but normally dark brown...right now it is black on top and brown underneath...I love it. I have fair skin too and light eyes...the darker hair makes my eyes really stand out.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i used to dye it red, black or light brown... but i try not to dye it anymore.
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 12:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I dye mine!!! Dark brown. My natural color is med to dark brown so I am not that far off. Although I have gone red, blonde, and burgundy.
    halfadozenofem

Answer by halfadozenofem at 12:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I dyed mine black in June.. and now it's growing back sooo slowwwwly.. I've dyed it black for a long time, it looks good with my fair skin and light eyes.. but I'm growing it out now to try a lighter color.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I get mine colored every 3 months or so. Usually a copper and light blonde weave through my dark blonde hair.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Mine's kind of brownish red which is close to my natural color now. I have had it black before and like how it looked with my fair skin and light eyes too. I was naturally blonde when I was younger, but it began to get darker as I got older. I started coloring it when the roots got really dark and it look like I bleached my hair. Plus now I have to cover up the little bit of gray that's showing. : P

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I get my hair highlighted every 4 months blonde
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I'm a natural red head but I dye my hair burgundy just to darken it up.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 1:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I havent dyed it in a while but usually I do a red. Ive always felt I should have been a redhead LOL.

The last time I dyed it was Oct/Nov. of 2007 and I dyed it a blonde cuz I felt my hair looked greasy as its natural light brown(I was in my third trimester of pregnancy and felt gross basically LOL).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009