Which Birth control?

Ortho-Tri-Cyclen or Yaz? I have been on ortho-tri cyclen forever. It works and I don't gain weight which is very,very impt to me. I do feel like I pms a lot towards the end of the month,but I don't know if its just my personality,the pill,just being a woman, or all of the above. I have never tried Yaz,but supposedly heard good things? I have been on so many bad birth control that make you fat and moodier, so I am scared to change...Any suggestions-I am soo weird about changes so I always want the pros and cons..Thanks so much!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, then dont change. I think we all get like that closer to the time of the month.
    Anonymous

• If it isn't broke don't fix it. I use ortho evra and it is great. Do you think changing would be worth the hassle if it doesn't work out?
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2009