NEED HELP WITH MY TWO YR OLD

ok my dd is almost 3 but not until march! SHe is into everything i put things up but she still gets them!!! Like i put all the baby powder on the top shelve where she cant reach them but to find out she climbs. I cant even go to the bathroom with out her gettign into anything HELP PLEASE i am so confused i dont know what to do i have tried everything so wont even nap for me!! I just had surgery and need to res tbut when i put her in her room she is up playing and everything please help me

shaynaj

Asked by shaynaj at 1:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well my friend. When you go to the bathroom take her with you so she is not getting into things. Put her in her room and if you have a gate put it up by her door. When you put her in there for nap and she doesn't take one she can play and not come out hopefully. Also try to find another spot for your baby items that she can't climb. Don't worry about keeping the house spotless all the time. When the kiddies are asleep take a break as well. You really need to find some family and friends to come over and help you out. It's hard with three kids around after having surgery. If I lived closer I would help you.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009