Husband Help

Ok so this may be a very personal question, that I feel really silly asking but I’m feeling a little bummed and worried so here it goes,
I don’t like giving head, and my husband is always complaining that I don’t please him enough, he thinks that he pleases me all the time and he enjoys doing that but he wants to feel like I’m doing that too. I feel like a crapy wife that doesn’t do enough for him in the bedroom so if any one has any ideas or maybe you guys can tell me if I’m just a weirdo and I should just get over it! I don’t know I guess I want to know that I’m not alone feeling this way!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• You are perfectly valid in not wanting to do something that makes you uncomfortable. I don't like it either, it hurts my jaws and makes me wanna puke. Hubby understands. He still wants it... but he understands. You are NOT a crappy wife.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 1:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• You are not a crappy wife. I hate (HATE) giving a BJ. Hurts my mouth and jaw and just, well, ew to me. If you don't like it don't do it but you really should talk to him about it and why you don't like to do it. After I talked to mine he hasn't asked me too and I feel less pressure about BJ's. Still don't give them though. LOL But you really should talk to him about how it makes you feel and if it hurts you or not or why you don't like to. I mean when a guy goes down on a girl it's not like they have to take this big ol' thing in their mouth (sorry if TMI) but to compare a BJ to a man going down on a woman is ludicris. There is a BIG difference!
    Anonymous

• aww.. Your deffinitly not alone I didn't like doing it either, my husband did the same thing to me and always begged so finally I gave in..and I guess learned to be okay with it...I still get days where I'm not in the mood and dont want to. My answer to u is keep an open mind and maybe learn to like it. I did and now it's okay. Try not to think of it as a penis and try thinking of it as something u like... try it for him and make sure u keep and open mind u'll like it eventually.
    tinkerbellma21

Answer by tinkerbellma21 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I really don't think anyone likes it and I have asked a lot of woman, family, friends, neighbors. I felt the same way you did and I needed someone to tell me I wasn't a bad wife for not doing it. Most wives don't do it. One very sweet friend gave me a book on sex, it had secrets and tricks to make things less unpleasant. I tried it and liked how much my husband got off. That was 17 years ago, I still do it once in a while, I don't like it but I like him to be happy. If you can't find a way to be ok with it don't do it. You resent it, it will eventually run over into other parts of your marriage.
    bekej

Answer by bekej at 1:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Your not a crappy wife at all, I totally hate it too but DH wants it like everytime we have sex! Have you tried putting his the shaft of his penis in the palm of your hand wrapping your fingers around it, so that you only have to put a few inches actually in your mouth.If you use alot of spit and tighten then loosen the grasp on the penis as you go up and down it can give him the sensation that he is all in your mouth. Plus it hurts my jaw to do it so I tend to close my mouth when he is not in it and then open it again off and on throughout the whole session.
    Anonymous

• Continue
    I noticed that if I do other things to help that it makes it less unbareable to me also like: Try taking a shower together first that was he is all clean and fresh, play with the "boys" alot to distract him from you not having him in your mouth as much as he likes, and if you lick alot, you won't have to have it in your mouth as much.
    Sorry if this is TMI, I hope you are not offended I really did not mean for you to feel weird, so if so sorry again. GL hun and hope all works out
    Anonymous

• Everyone has their limits, your husband loves you, he needs to respect this about you. You are not a crappy wife.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2009