bra troubles-

is it just me or does it seem like every bra u put on while pregnant hurts? Ive tried maternity bras oversized regular bras and nothing seems to work- the only thing thats comfortable to me is my sports bras but those arent always the best especially if im wearing a scoop neck shirt- any ideas on how to be more comfortable in a bra? The ones i have and the ones i just went out and bought are always digging into my sides and after just a few hours of wearing them it feels like my ribs are digging into my upper abdomen and it really hurts- right now im so close to burning all of my bras and just letting them out lol- help?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• at the beginning of my pregnancy my boobs hurt so bad and bras were so uncomfortable that i had to wear a cami tank with a sports bra...it sucks but thats all i could do
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 1:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• washing them will soften them up would buying bigger help ?? sounds like a delimma maybe go to a place where they help you fit some for your size are you retaining alot of water ? hope it gets eaasier
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• The only comfortable i ever found while pregnant was Maidenform racerback bras.... i bought them in every color. I wont ask how large your chest is, but ive recommended them to pregnant friends (large and small) and everyone seemed pleased. They are fairly inexpensive so buy one and try it out...
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 5:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2009