not feeling pregnant

Is it normal to not really feel pregnant when you are in the early stages of it? I am about 6 1/2 weeks along and not really feeling pregnant besides some nausea, and i'm freaking out b/c i don't feel pregnant. but i'm not sure if it's just b/c i have an 8 month old and am just remembering more of the later part of my pregnancy maybe?

smltwnmom

Asked by smltwnmom at 1:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont worry- ull start feeling preggo soon enough congrats on the pregnancy and dont worry cause alot of women dont "feel" pregnant until the second trimester so enjoy it now while u can!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I was kinda like that too when I found out I was pregnant with my third. I was six weeks along. I guess because I was so busy with then my 4yr old and working. I didn't get the nausea until I was almost 10 weeks along and it last only until I was 12 weeks. You'll be fine. Take care and remember to take those vitamins!
    wahumominSA

Answer by wahumominSA at 1:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• For my first I was morning sick the whole time, but I started wearing maternity clothes at 5 months just to get some wear out of them. I didn't feel pregnant until that time. A month and a half isn't very far for feeling it. For my second I had to wear looser clothes at a month, but I didn't feel pregnant until maybe 3-4 months.

Answer by Bmat at 1:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2009