Apparently for the past week I've been screaming and calling my ex husbands name in my sleep.

We divorced and haven't spoken in 7 years. I've been with my current husband for 6 years now...7 this fall.

I admit I'm having horrible nightmares and such crazy vivid dreams here lately. It's like the crazy vivid dreams you have when pregnant. I'm not pregnant either. Lol!

Dh finally told me this morning that Ive been doing this every night for at least a week, and "it's getting old".

What on earth could be causing me to do this? Anyone else experience this?

Ps..not sure what category for this...I think we need a "I'm going crazy category"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Feb. 6, 2013 in Relationships

• Are you due to start your period? I know when my period is coming, my dreams get much more vivid, and often scary. Last month, I had 2 different dreams in which my youngest son died in 2 different ways. He didn't like how clingy I got the next couple of days.

I'm sorry about your daughter.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:07 AM on Feb. 6, 2013

• what are the dreams about? Have you talked to a counselor?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2013

• I just answered my own question. It just hit me our stillborn daughter would have been 10 next month on March 3rd. It must be something subconscious.

Last night I was with a group of Native Americans attacking a wagon train that had corn. Now that I know I'm not crazy, I'm just sad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Feb. 6, 2013

• aww mom, I am so sorry for your lost
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Have you been on a new medication because sometimes they can have effects such as that. Also dreams are your minds way of dealing with things you dont want to deal eith in your conscious state of mind so they deal with it in your unconscious. I dont think I would worry about and tell your husband that your sorry and you dont know what it could be, he will understand because he loves you!
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 1:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Truthfully I would be mad at my DH if he could not understand that you can not help the sleep talking. It is not like you are purposely talking in the middle of the night.

I would tell my DH. If it is bothering you. go sleep somewhere else.

Answer by louise2 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Oh, that is so sad. I hope you feel better. That is a very hard thing. Not something you will ever forget. I hope your husband will be understanding when you share this with him.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Thank you all. When I told him her birthday is coming up he totally got it. He said it made perfect sense. He came home tonight with a gift certificate for a spa day for me. Sweet man.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2013