Texting the inhibited sex questions.... I can't believe it worked.

My husband is a great lover, except when it comes to one certain thing I want. He just never goes there, although he wants me to go there all the time. I've tried to talk to him about it, but he always seems so embarrassed about it... so I just texted him saying "I want _______".... his immediate response was "OK". So I texted "what can I do to make it best for you?".... immediately he texted his answer..... You know I've been with him for 3 years, and 3 years we've been struggling with this. When I ask him face to face why he won't, he says he will, but then won't tell me why he DON'T. and then just don't. What is it about texting that makes it so much easier for him?? I think I'll update my data plan. ;-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me and my BF used to be like this we could talk about anything over a txt but never face to face!! I think its just a more relaxed situation!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Hmmm, good idea!
    Anonymous

• maybe because he doesnt have to look you in the face...he could be embarassed
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 2:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Sounds good! But I'm curious as to what your talking about! lol.
    Your anonymous so, you know...It's not like we'd know who you are..
    Anonymous

• I'm pretty sure she's talking about going downtown. So has he went?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2009