has your hubby/SO ever done something really cheesy for valentines day?

My fiance works all day/night today so we went out for a little bit on thursday just did cards as gifts, i got him candy though. Well a little while ago i got flowers from him delivered to me and the card said "Flowers today, fireworks tonight!" lol he is a such a goofball =) have any of you had yours do something silly like that, IMO its stuff like that that means more than some mushy gushy card

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 2:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my ex once gave me a t-shirt that was two sizes too big that said "Only a bitch like me could love a bastard like him"..... and then got pissed that I didn't appreciate it. Then one year for Christmas he gave me REALLY cheesy left-over Valentine's lingerie (two sizes too small) from the DOLLAR STORE with the clearance tags still attached and expected me to wear it!! LMAO I guess HE was cheesy.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• My DH just wrote a cheesy poem on my Facebook wall...it's cute, yet embarrassing :P
    Anonymous

• I think that's sweet of him! I'd fall over in shock if mine took the time to think up something like that!! He sounds like a keeper! LOL
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Mine came to my job at the state with a vase of 2 dozen rose, chocolates and a TON of huge balloons. The flowers and chocolates were nice, but the balloons . . lol. Everyone from the entire bureau could tell where I sat, because of the Valentines day parade in my cubicle. It was sweet, but kinda corny. I have finally broken him of the whole balloon thing . . those damn things last months and I feel bad throwing them away!! Thankfully, he no longer buys me balloons!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2009