Broke Elobw

Hello my daughter broke her Elbow yesterday at the park. She going to get a cast on it tomorrow. I had to take my son to School but she stay home today but when i try to get ready it was to get a shirt over the Temporary cast what i think what they put until she get a cast on. I know when she get the cast one its only going be harder with the cast i know some of her shirt have small sleeve. I gave her one of my shirt for now.
any ideal will helped.

Thank

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Cut off the sleeves
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 10:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2014

• Try cutting the sleeve of some of her shirts. You're probably gonna have to buy more to replace those but they will work for now. Sorry to hear that she's hurt. Good luck and I hope she heals quickly.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 1:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• anything sleeveless or loose shirts with short sleeves
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Is the question what to dress her in? Maybe tank tops with a cardigan around her neck? Good question. Sorry to hear about the broken elbow.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2013