yep that hurt

im 38 almost 39 weeks

and my ribs on my right side have been hurting so bad

when i lay down i can role over an dit takes about ten mins to move

and then it takes forever to stand up

i cant sneeze with out it making me cry

it even hurtsd to breath sometimes

so i was wondering if this is normal or if i should go to the er

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This happened to me too..my Doc said that in the end of pregnancy the baby runs out of room! My son had his leg's and feet wedged up under my rib's..I too was in soooo much pain! It sucks, and towards the end I found myself taking Tylenol more often to ease it. Pushing in on my rib's also helped in the area that he was pressing. It was on my right side, always. Hang in there I KNOW your pain!! But if you want to ease your mind, tell the Doc..see if he or she seems concerned. I had a text book pregnancy so they didn't worry about me at all. OH and p.s I was 110 lbs when I got pregnant...I gained 50 lbs and gave birth to a 10 lb 0 oz baby boy! So be prepared for a big baby ;) Just joking around with you, but you never know!

Anonymous

• OH and a heating pad on it, felt AMAZING!! Do not leave the heating pad on for too long though...your stomach's already an oven for baby!
    Anonymous

• when i was 8 mths with my dtr,i did th same thing and i was sick with a cough,it sometimes helps to use a pillow to push up against ur hurt ribs when u cough or lay down. helped me dr. might can give u some pain medicine. bu thats about it. hope this helps.
    momof3102

Answer by momof3102 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Oh, I did all of that when I was pregnant. Especially having a hard time to roll over because I was in pain and not being able to stand up. It's normal!
    Anonymous