Am I crazy, or does anyone else prefer the scent of melon Kandoo soap to their own pricy Bath & Body works soap?

frankiesmom125

Asked by frankiesmom125 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im not a huge fan of Bath and Body Works products...I like Victoria's Secret stuff better...I can see why you may like the other stuff, even if its for kids :)
    Anonymous

• i LOVE loreal for kids cherry shampoo...it smells SO good! smells better than anything ive used!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:22 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I only shop with Melaleuca for my bath products so I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous - you just hit on my biggest guilt of 2009. I signed up for melaleuca, I can't for the life of me get anyone to sign on under me, and when my husband took a look at the prices of the prodcuts and how much I'd have to buy per month to stay a consultant, he hit the roof. And to top it off, my great Tastefully Simple business for the year of 2008 wound up even worse. I took a loss of over $300.00. And we wonder why we can't pay our bills each month!
    frankiesmom125

Answer by frankiesmom125 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2009