:( 10 weeks post baby picture- UPDATED- pics from pregnancy to now

7 weeks

37

weeks

7 days after

11 days

10 weeks

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Please... you little psycho..:) you need a dose of reality. Your whole body is the size of my thigh... I was scrolling down thru the pics, I see the cute preggo pic, Im thinking "what a cute preggo mom", I get to the 7 days after, and Im thinking "wow, her tummy really went down fast"... then I notice I haven't even scrolled down far enough!!! Im looking at your BOOBS!!! LOL

Give me a break... you are way above the curve here... Enjoy your skinny youthful body. Someday you will hit 40 and look back at these same pics and think "Crap, I really should have enjoyed it while I had it, I was damn hot!!! "
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• You look great. If you ever write on here that you're fat, I'll track you down and give you 1000 lashes with a wet noodle for being completely full of sh*t.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• I would kill to look like you. Quit your complaining and enjoy looking so good after having a baby!
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Dude, you SUCK! I wish I could get that thin so soon after a baby. Hell, I wish I could get that thin again, period. Stop being so hard on yourself. You look great!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• you look fine! You want to see fat? I can post my post baby pics but i think CM will delete my acct.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• What's the problem??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• You look great Staci!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Yup! You are looking great for anytime, not just 10 weeks after delivery. You may regret not enjoying this bod you have. I suggest you listen to the voice in your head that told you that you are hot. She's got her head on straight!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 3:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• OMG! You are already skinny! You did Not just have a baby sista! You look great!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Watch out Paulie, say nice things like that and I'll follow you home like the dog at the park you gave a hotdog to and said "GOOD BOY"

staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2013