Rainforest Jumperoo or Precious Planet Jumperoo?

I'm so excited. I'm finally getting my baby a jumperoo! I just can't decide which one.. It seems like everybody loves the Rainforest one the best but to me, it doesn't seem to have a lot of toys and activities for the baby =/ My daughter loves music and sounds and stuff and a variety of toys so I want to make sure I get something that will entertain her enough and not too boring. The Precious Planet one seems to have a little more activities, maybe it's just me though lol. I also love the monkey seat, haha. The Baby Musical Einstein was the one I was about to purchase but I changed my mind after hearing it does not bounce as well as the Rainforest one. My daughter loves to bounce!

Any opinions? Or any other great jumperoos out there??

Myanas_Mommy08

Asked by Myanas_Mommy08 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I invested in a johnny jumper that is a car and has lights, sounds, toys and helps him sit up straight I chose that instead of a jumparoo because the more they grow they can jump and jump and not outgrow it. But if your all gung ho for the jumparoo i have seen the jungle ones and that is one I would invest in because I have a ton of monkey/jungle things for my son and I love them. Hope you love your decision and your daughter wont care any way as long as she can jump and have thing to chew on :)
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:22 AM on Feb. 11, 2013

•  My son LOVES his!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• My oldest loved her Jumperoo.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• The Jumparoo was one of the best things ever. I wish they made them when my oldest was a toddler. My youngest freaking loved that thing.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• I loved the jumparoo!

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• I'd get the one you like the best. You know your child the best.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2013