• In the Spotlight:

How do you start a group?

I would like to start a group for European American Moms. For moms of Irish, Welsh, German, Italian, Albanian, Swedish, Croatian, Turkish, Swiss . . . . . descent.
Can anyone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Ummm, how about Portuguese and Spanish? Most people wouldn't consider those just white. I need to look at a list, I can't remember all the countries in Europe. I would qualify for this group though. Hee hee, I like that . . . European American.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Click on "groups" it's on the far right corner near the bottom, it says "Start new group."
    Anonymous

• THere are groups for Irish already, why don't you just join that group instead of trying to prove a point about the "white" groups not being allowed.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 2:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I'm not just Irish. I'm sorry, did I say anything about white? I think not. There are countries in Europe that everyone wouldn't consider just "white."
    Anonymous

• Why do you care Dakota about what kind of group I want to make? What difference does it make to you? Why do you have such a hard on about my question?
    Anonymous

• yes but what is your name.
    lilmama129

Answer by lilmama129 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2009