I can not put into words exactly how much I love and live by this quote in my own marriage. It is pretty powerful and with all of the people who post questions about their relationships I'd like to share this. 

The grass always looks greener on the other side. Do we ever stop to think why? Maybe it's because we neglect our own grass...sometimes we stop watering it and it dries out, sometimes we let some weeds grow instead of pulling them out and sometimes we fail to recognize that new seeds need to be planted where the grass has become bare. In order for something to stay in bloom you have to nurture it, no matter what side of the fence you're on.”- Joy Maniscalco

Asked by Skepticchick at 5:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2013 in Relationships

• Good advice. I read somewhere something about having to mow the other side of the fence as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• great advice..thanks for sharing.

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Love this!

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Very nice. Thank you for sharing that.

Answer by AnonNdrag at 7:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• That is an excellent quote. Very true!

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Here is another I like:
    "Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

• That quote the whole time I was thinking about it I was thinking about me and my DH situation and relationship. I want to thank you very much for sharing that and reminding me that we can make this work, and that we do love each other. Thank you.

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• good

Answer by admckenzie at 11:32 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Great advice

Answer by Alisim at 12:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Very nice and thank you for sharing!!!

Answer by CharlotteRose at 5:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2013