What was your embarrassing moment of the day?

Sometimes I just have to laugh at myself and with all those laughing at me.
I've been losing weight and really feeling good about myself. At work today, I was telling a co-worker that I need to get a belt because I just can't seem to keep my pants up. After saying that, I pulled them back up and was adjusting my shirt when I discovered the reason I couldn't keep them up was that I had failed to button them when I had used the ladies room a few minutes earlier.

Go ahead and laugh. Feel free to share your embarrassing moment.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 6:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I ran a half a mile in public with a piece of kleenex shoved up my nose because I had a nosebleed when I was out running this morning.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• I tried to say sweetheart and love at the same time and said slove
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• This is funny but it happened last year. My Son was in Preschool & he ice skates as part of the curriculum. On certain days they put all the kids skate backpacks which are huge in giant pails marked with the class they are in. I had just had a baby & was suffering from sleep deprivation. I went to get his skate bag & of course it was at the bottom. I had to pull out a bunch of bags & was reaching deep into the huge pails when suddenly the whole pail slide & I fell inside it head first then the pail fell over! I was laying on the floor inside the pail! This was in front of tons of other Mom's! I was so tired I actually wanted to crawl inside the pail & sleep. I slid out, stood up & wanted to die! Everyone pretended they didn't see! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• I was at the podiatrist (foot doctor) today for my check up. I was told to go into the room and remove my orthodics....I should have washed them. They smelled like nacho's and he had to touch them :(

vampporcupine

Answer by vampporcupine at 6:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• My daughter was with her dad doing some errands, and he saw that she had her pants on backwards. He went to help her change them at the jewelry store where he was making his weekly deliveries, not bothering to go to the restroom with her because there were no customers in the store, just the two or three guys who work there. And then he found that she hadn't put any underwear on when she got dressed. I was getting a cavity fixed at the time and wasn't even around, but I was embarrassed anyway. I usually check to see what my daughter has on--look what happens when I leave the job to Daddy!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• I sent a resident home thinking she started her rotation tomorrow and then I found out she started today so she had to drive all the way back to the hospital. I felt so bad for her so I bought her a latte at Starbucks lol
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• My dau told me we were having Waffle tacos at her school function tonite, so I ate first b/c that just sounded weird to me. Turns out they were having Walking tacos! Oh well... :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Having to pick up my teen son at tennis practice in front of all his team mates! With bad hair!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 6:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• "I ran a half a mile in public with a piece of kleenex shoved up my nose because I had a nosebleed when I was out running this morning."

Winner.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2013