Have you ever double booked yourself?

This Friday, I was suppose to go to a co-workers site and help her with getting some of her projects started. I was really looking forward to it too. Tonight my mom called. She works at the college and part of her job is to approve travel arrangements. She had something come through her office where a group of students would be coming to the school I work at to volunteer. Until she had mentioned that, I had completely forgotten that they had scheduled that with me back in December. I normally write things down in my calendar and my online calendar but for some reason I didn't. I am so glad my mom caught that and told me about it! Have you ever double booked yourself? If you did, did you catch it before it happened or afterwards?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 6:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• it happens alot at work but cannot remember doing it outside of work.
    When it happens at work we can always find someone to help us out.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• I was filming in two different places and forgot we were recording or supposed to record that day so much work. We caught it when they called us and asked us when we were going to show up. Now I write things down without fail.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Every Saturday!
    That way if someone cancels I am not without work. If both parties hold, I give it to one of my team members, and I still make a cut of the profit!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Yes, tomorrow I have 2 appointments at 4 pm, my work goes crazy at the end of the week, I called one to re-schedule or ask to be late, so far no response!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:21 PM on Feb. 6, 2013