People are just too much sometimes ...

This happened very near to where I live, and I was disturbed and repulsed by how tactless some people can be. Here's a link to the live TV news story, followed by a brief summary from the page.

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/315280/222/Immigrant-Hunting-Permit-sold-at-gas-stations-

EATON, CO--A bumper sticker that jokes about hunting illegal immigrants is causing uproar after it was sold at some gas stations in the area.

The sticker is titled "Illegal Immigrant Hunting Permit" and says the words "No Bag Limit" and "Tagging not required."

"I just couldn't believe my eyes," a 9NEWS viewer, who didn't want to be identified, said. The viewer emailed 9NEWS earlier this week and said the stickers were sold at a Cenex gas station in Eaton.

The convenience store is owned by Agfinity, Inc.

9Wants to Know bought one of the stickers before two employees said they made a mistake selling it.

"I don't know if we just missed one or two in there, but those were not supposed to be there," an Agfinity employee said.

Agfinity spokesperson Mark Reinert said the stickers were removed over the weekend after customers started to complain on the company's Facebook page.

Reinert said on Wednesday his company has no official comment on the stickers.

Central States Novelty, based in Kansas, makes and distributes the stickers to Agfinity stores. 9Wants to Know was told by a woman who answered the phone the owner was unavailable for comment.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 11:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG I just read that story too, WTF?! Why would a company even MAKE a bumper sticker like that? Ugh...people disgust me
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 12:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I think that totally sucks. The type of person that buys that sticker is below the level of a human being.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• I'm not buying for one second that they were accidentally left there and weren't intended to be sold.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• I guess sadly I am not surprised. There are many brands of hatred, this is just one.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• That's just sick, joke or no.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• That is just disgusting... Especially since it's soo close to the jokes that the Germans made in ww2.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 12:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• sad
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Thats funny said no one ever. Its just another way of spreading racism.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Gosh! That is so hateful, disgusting and cruel. Jeez, what kind of person would have that on their truck?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2013