Infant car seat travel system for twins

We are expecting twins in April and looking at infant car seats/travel systems. There are lots of travel systems for singletons but not as many for twins.

Anyone out there with twins with a recommendation on a snap in car seat travel system for twins?

Roxy636

Asked by Roxy636 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I haven't seen one that is a double stroller and has 2 infant carriers. You might have to buy them seperate(2 infant carriers and a double stroller.) Graco makes the best strollers IMO and they now have the Graco SnugRide 30 that rear faces to 30lbs(it is safest for chlidren rear face to at least 2yrs and 30lbs)
    babyboomboom

Answer by babyboomboom at 4:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i agree with prev post my friend has twins and she used the graco snugride and loved it
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 4:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i had the baby trend double snap n go stroller frame that my carriers fit in. it was AWESOME! fits many carriers (i had graco snugrides), smooth ride, oh so convenient. later i switched to the chicco side by side, but not until they could sit up well without balling up.

join the moms of twins group if you haven't already for good advice. welcome to twin mommyhood! let me just say, when the first four months are the hardest of your life, it will get better! i cried every day for the first four months, so don't feel alone if it overwhelms you! ask for help from people you know and trust. ask now so they'll be ready. now that i've scared you to death, i'll tell you that my twins are the best thing that ever happened to me! good luck, and feel free to ask me questions if you need to.
    tstep972

Answer by tstep972 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009