Do you think this is crossing the line?

If a man and a woman reach a door to a facility and instead of opening up the door, just stare and smile and carry on and not move, crossing or not crossing the line?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I understand correctly, the man and woman discover and attraction to each other and stand in front of the door instead of opening the door. If both are unmarried, then other than blocking the doorway it is fine. If they are dear friends who have just received touching news, then this also seems like normal behavior. If they are being unfaithful... then not so much.

Answer by Bmat at 3:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Crossing what line? Granted it's rude to stand infront of a doorway. But what line is supposed to be crossed? Waiting for the other one to open the door? Sounds childish to me.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 2:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Not sure I understand what you are asking
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yes. You have feelings for another man. It's crossing the line. You have asked this before.
    Anonymous

• No we have not stepped out.
    Anonymous

• No you have not yet entered the facility so you have not crossed that little line that runs around the door. Ok you caught me I completely do not understand the question : )
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Anon 2:59 , I never aasked that part before. I talked about the teacher complaining....
    Anonymous