What kind of junk mail do you get?

I get the craziest junk-mail in my inbox.... for Black single women looking for men.. I'm not black. For penis enlargement.. I don't have a penis. For Viagra, same reason. For Pro-Active, I don't have pimples....

Anyone else get off the wall junk?

Asked by anestheticsex at 10:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• J date,Christian Mingle,AARP
    I'm white,not Jewish,and 40,lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I get notices frequently that my children's Globe life insurance has expired and needs to be renewed. I don't have policies on my children, although my mother does. My name is nowhere on there, let alone our address though.

And every month I get form letters from Comcast offering me the spanish package for X amount of dollars each month. I'm white, but because of my last name I must be coming up in their system as hispanic so they're constantly bugging me about it.

Other than that nothing unusual, although my DH does continue to get mail, usually for Hovercraft type things and stuff the elderly would need. He died nearly 8 years ago at the age of 30, and he never lived in our current home. Kind of eerie.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I spam a lot of it so I never see it. In my real mailbox outside my front door I get other peoples mail. Apparently 3 othr people lived here before me and they never bothered to change their address

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• And I've been married 14 years

• I've seen that crap in my junk box too. I have a foreign name, so I always get stuff I can't even read. Or, Facebook crap asking if I know some person...

Answer by m-avi at 10:47 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I have been getting mail from some Catholic charity. They are REALLY misgauging me.

Answer by SWasson at 10:55 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• You black man you. I kind of knew it all along.

Answer by staciandababy at 11:11 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I do not get much spam (thankfully)

However, in our snail mail we get lots of stuff for hearing aids and medicare because my husband is a JR. and they think he is his 75 year old father.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• no but I do get way too many catalogs

Answer by madmueller at 11:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2013