Do you get your SO anything for valentines day?

This year will be the first time ive had a boyfriend on valentines day in like years! So im wondering, do you get a gift for your guy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2013 in Holidays

• We don't celebrate it
    We're good to each other the other 364 days of the year

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I haven't gotten him anything yet, but I plan to. I just have no idea what besides sexy time.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I don't. Maybe a card. Then again this will be our 9th v-day. If it's a new relationship sure, go for it!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I might bake a cake or something, but maybe not. My boyfriend works in the watch and jewelry business, so he sees a lot of the greed and commercialism behind what he feels is a trumped-up holiday to keep people spending money. I agree with Butterfly, just be good to each other throughout the year. But if you have a new relationship and want to do something fun, go for it. New relationships are exciting; live it up while the honeymoon lasts.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I give him back the card he gave me last year.
    UpYours969

Answer by UpYours969 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 14, 2013