I went for ultrasound they told the saw the sac no baby but I did test I was pregnant I went to hospital they did ultrasound the saw the baby but it was small so I worry is everything is ok with my baby or I am pregnant ?

Loli-23

Asked by Loli-23 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• ....

ummm
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 1:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• How far along are you? What did the technician or the doctor at the hospital say?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• If they saw a baby, you're proooobably pregnant.
    FreeForAll

• well first time they didnt see it and the 2nd time they did. Doesnt hurt to get a 3rd ultrasound to be sure
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I don't how long I am becuz I don't remember was last time I got my period but when I went to hospital first time they did blood work and ultrasound they saw baby the told it was so small they could not get heartbeat but also I spotting little doctor told me it could be misscarriage he told me rest at home drink a lot water. So I went today for my second ultrasound doctor told me they find the sac but no baby so I was so worry i don't if I am pregnant or wat happen with my baby ?
    Loli-23

Comment by Loli-23 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Be cuz bleeding stop for 3 days but it was not a lot
    Loli-23

Comment by Loli-23 (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I think you need to talk to your doctor about this. None of us can really tell you anything because we don't have your chart right in front of us... but a doctor would have that information. They have the ultrasound results, they have the blood work results. You really should call the doctor and make an appt to find out what's happened to you.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Unfortunately, sometimes when there is bleeding and only the sack is seen on an ultrasound, it means your baby didn't develop properly and you will miscarry. However, if the doctors saw a baby and not just the sack, then you may be fine. Didn't anything get explained to you at the hospital, or did you make another appointment to see your doctor? He or she should be able to clarify everything and tell you what will happen next. That will be more on target and more reassuring than anything we can say on this Web site.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• What did your Doc say??? I ask this because the ER is not as well educated as the OB. The ER could have made a mistake, you could be soo early in your pregnancy a "baby" wouldn't be seen yet. Did they give you an est of how far along you are?? Get back with your OB for a follow up ultra sound and go from there..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• U back again Hon? Seems like you just can't get this whole pregnancy thing right, can ya?
    Anonymous