Pain.?! 18 weeks pregnant

Okay so im getting some pains on the side of my stomach I dont mnow exactly how to describe where it hurts but its not in the center of my stomach. Im not bleedingand it kind of goes up to my rib cage and goes back down. Do any of you know what it could be ?

mylovelylife

Asked by mylovelylife at 1:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor to be on the safe side
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I think it was just gas lol but im still going to call my doctor thank you
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• When was the last time you had a bowel movement? Bet you just have to go.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Ive actually had problems going to the restroon TMI sometimes I feel like I have to go and its just gas but I still feel like I habe to go and I push but yeah nothing happens sorry for all the info
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I had to drink a 1/2 glass of prune juice to go. I would rather drink something natural than take some of those stool softeners with chemicals. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Im going to go buy some today thank you the baby is moving so I guess thats a good sign. Did you have pains when you couldnt go? Where did you feel them?
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• It might be just your belly muscles stretching out to accommodate the growing baby, but if you're concerned, as your doctor. Also, I had those pains quite strongly, although later on in pregnancy, when my transverse baby turned head down. Do you know how your baby is positioned inside you?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Hopefully its just that im not hurting anymore if it starts again im just going to have to go to the er and no I dont I have an ultrasound next thursday
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• u ok know?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• @san78 yes i am my doctor said its because he is low but it should not be anything to worry about thanks for asking:)
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2013