Weird?

I can't login to CM from my computer. It's telling me it's an invalid screenname or password. Luckily I'm always signed in on my phone and not having issues with that. Anyone else having issues?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2013 in About CafeMom

• hit forgot password, maybe you are getting a couple letters off. It will email you your password
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I've had that issue before. It'll eventually fix itself but, it may take 1 or 2 days.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I haven't experienced that but, you know what is wierd? Yesterday I was on in the early evening & I just hit the back arrow on my computer & suddenly I was logged off. I had to sing in again. What do you think??
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• No I made sure I typed it vvvveeeerrrrrryyyyy ssssslllllloooowwwww lol and I had it right.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• ^^^Yeah, that's what happened to me. Contact CM from your phone if you can.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I had my avatar change then unchanged it's self. I think cafemom is having issues idk
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 1:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Ill try to contact them from here. Also over the past few days randomly some of the buttons won't work, like my comments or answers. I've had to go through my best answer selections in messages just to get to answers. Not every time but here and there. Anyone else experience that?
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Yeah so basically they said I need a password reminder and to click forgot password. LOL I've been using the same one for almost 4 years I know I didn't forget it.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• no problems here
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Try to reboot your machine. Total shut down restart. You might have a virus I got one from here once. QVC has a one time pay for life virus program. Installed it yesterday will protect you from social sites.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2013