Do you have a Bikini, bathing suit or other?

I have all three, will not wear a bikini too much exposure, one cute bathing suit, could wear it but do not feel like again that exposed thing either. So other is my choice for comfort sake, besides not wanting to attract jerks which happens now in regulars outfits add I have a DH. My other outfit is knee high Capri pants with lots of pockets ,a tank top, with a white shirt over it ,perfect for summer. How about you?

Asked by sunshine196 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have a one-piece bathing suit and a two-piece. I'll wear the one-piece, but I want to lose a bit more weight before I go back to the two-piece, which I like better.

Answer by Ballad at 4:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Well unfortunately I am not a hollywood starlet that can have lipo, tummy tucks, or just have a surrogate carry my babies for me so bikinis have been out for years for me LOL

Answer by 405mom at 2:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Last time I owned a bathing suit is when we were stationed in Hawaii. Then it was a one peace with a skirt attached. 

Answer by louise2 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• This will be my fist year NOT in a bikini. I'm 40. That has to mean something.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• bikini for me

Answer by daylily888 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I have a tankini.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I haven't worn a bikini since I grew boobs. I can't imagine diving in a bikini. As a positive, the skin on my midriff has no apparent sun damage.

Answer by SWasson at 2:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I don't really go anywhere to need one- but if I do- it's fat girl bathing suit for me...

no one wants to see someone who weighs around 200 lbs (now- it WAS 239) wearing anything but that-and even that is a stretch.
    I don't like hanging out in the sun/ tanning so...

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Bikini, Monokini and I have cover ups.

Answer by skinnyslokita at 2:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• I have two bikinis, but couldnt tell you the last time I wore them. Even before kids when I had a nice body, I didn't realise what a nice body I had, so I hated to show it off.

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2013