IS SHE A GATOR GIRL OR NOT?

JUST WANTED TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD HOW HAPPY I AM THAT MY DAUGHTER WAS ACCEPTED TO HER FIRST CHOICE COLLEGE! UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA! GO MEGHAN MY SWEET GATOR GIRL!!
LOVE MOM, DAD AND STEVEN!

pepperannrocks

Asked by pepperannrocks at 3:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• way to goYEAH YEAH MEGHAN! Oh my, my oldest daughter is Meghan, it's unusual to find another spelling like that! We are Gator fans as well! Congrats Gator Mom and Meghan!!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 1:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• lol :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Congrats!!
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 3:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Lol! Congratulations!! GO GATORS!!!!!!!
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Too bad she didn't get into University of Tennessee! Poor thing, she's doomed to be a swamp angel. LOL just a football thing. I'm very happy for your daughter that she got into the school she wanted.
    peachqpti

Answer by peachqpti at 8:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Too cute peach qpti!! Bring it on LOL thanks for your best wishes:))) LOL
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 11:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Isn't it the greatest heart felt feeling to get a daughter off to college nowadays! You are beaming, and you deserve to be. Give yourself a big pat on the back for being a great Mom and doing all the work to get her there (emotionally and physically). I hope you are continually proud of her accomplishments and decisions as she works her way to full womanhood, education, and career. Just remember your job is never over, (we always need our Mom's).

My daughter graduates this year, top of her class. She also has an offer of her graduate school paid for by her university. I have loved hearing about all of her college life trials and accomplishments. I am just so proud too, and understand your being so elated.

Thanks for sharing, youre a great Mom!
    Anonymous

• Thank you Anon, BACK AT YA! THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND YES I AM BEAMING!!!
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 2:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009