2 month old shots

my son just had his 2 month shots he is fussy and has a fever of 102.6 i know they say its normal but its scary with my other kids i could use infant tylenol they dont make it for kids under 6 months do you guys think he will be ok or what should i do

jaders1220

Asked by jaders1220 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call the ped. Now.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• call your Dr. before giving any medication
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• What did the doctor suggest?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• My kids never ran a fever that high after vaccinations. Call the Pediatrician NOW!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• You can give baby tylenol from the shelf you just need to ask your pedi for the dosage.. If you ask at the appointment the nurse should give Tylenol with the shots too.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• They make tylenol for babies 0-12 months when you go to the store talk to the pharmacist because a fever that high can be very dangerous and when you get the tylenol then before they get their next shots give them some so then it has time to take effects before they get poked. But they do make it because I have some for my son. Good luck.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:18 AM on Feb. 11, 2013