Can somebody please explain to me why guys are such jerks??There were so many relationships I have seen where a man has taken a woman for granted? I just dont get it, and the only way a man can really see all the shit the girl had sacrafisted and done is if she leaves him!

I have seen so many relationships go this way, and if the girl does stay with the man who is taken her for granted then he NEVER sees it, and he probably never will, because this type of girl always gives in to the bullshit, and he will never stop putting her down, and taking her for granted. I just dont see how its okay for a man to do that. They know that girls ussually fall for guys faster, and they ussually fall harder. Maybe all girls should just start acting like guys, and not let themselves care anymore. Maybe for once the man will get hurt, and not the girl. Im sick of seeing the girls crying over the guys, and the guys can just sit there, and act like she never mattered! Why cant for once the man appreciate the girl without her doing something about him not appreciating her in order for him to appreciate her. How can a girl like that ever fall in love again, when she is afraid that the same things are going to happen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• (THIS IS THE QUESTION CONTINUED) again? How can the girl smart, and not blind, because sometimes girls love blind without even noticing it! I just really want to know how to do everything right! To really make a man respect you from day one!
    Anonymous

• you have to have confidence and be in control from day 1.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• oh yeah and dont take his shit, and if he leaves he never really loved you
    aliciatron

• It should be an equal partnership from day one... If you don't like something communicate it. If not how will he know and a pattern will develop. If leaving is a way of changing good luck. Happy Valentines
    Anonymous

• Im saying that the only way I have ever seen a guy realize that he wasnt treating a girl right is if she leaves him!!
    Anonymous

• screw all the people who answered this question...
    Anonymous

• You have to know what you want in a man, especially as far as his character is concerned. Then you wait until such a man appears on your scene. Every time you go looking for a man, you give the impression that anyone is good enough for you. That's not to say that you don't look, but you are not actively pursuing. The worst thing you can ever do is become sexually involved with a man before you have totally nailed down who he is in character. Becoming sexually involved completely blocks the vision, and you do become blind to all his faults, but only for a while, usually until after you have invested way more than you should have. You should look at his history with other women. If he's had a bunch, pass him over. How does he treat his mom, his sister? Does he have a strong work ethic? Do you enjoy doing the same things? Is he hones? Does he exhibit self-control? Is he a man that I would want to live with forever?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• No girl SHOULD take bullshit, and whoever said that it should be equal is right! Who ever said that a man or even a women should have total control over another person. A relationship should be about trust, and if you cant trust someone you shouldnt be with them. Who would want to be in a relationship where you have to worry about what they are doing all the time? If you want a relationship to go right from day one. You need to be yourself. Dont play games. If you dont think hes being true to you look for signs and tell him why you feel that way. If he wont talk about it or if he leaves you he was never worth it, and theres always someone better out there!
    Anonymous

• I've seen time and time again women who have sex with a man when they hardly know him! Then they're "shocked" when they find out they're pregnant, and the guy loses interest!

Women need to start worrying about their educations and careers FIRST, THEN worry about which honest, hard-working MAN will have the PRIVILEGE to form a PARTNERSHIP with them!

Come on ladies...put your attitude where it counts...into building your self esteem, and watch all the slimy guys disappear!

Anonymous

• I know my own value and if the man doesn't share in that, he probably isn't the right one for me. I just think that if you are in a bad relationship, get out. Quit using excuses, kids, money, whatever, and just leave the relationship behind. I mean really, if you aren't happy, what's the point. Quit whining and begging him to treat you like somebody if you are putting yourself willingly, into this relationship.
    Anonymous