I was 8 days late and I had light bleeding nd it was un clotted

I had unprotected sex 2 and a half weeks before my period but I was 8 days late nd I had light bleeding and it was un clotted I took a test on the 7th day I was late nd it was negative but I got sore boobs nd reali bad pains and cramps and with being type 1 diabetic I been having low blood sugars I just need advice could I be pregnant?

Lealea142

Asked by Lealea142 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Hey new person, there is a TMI flag that you need to check before you post these types of in depth questions. This is just nasty.
    Anonymous

• Since you had unprotected sex, then yes it is possible for you to be pregnant. Since you are type 1 diabetic, I would definately suggest you go to the doc since there could be other problems even if you AREN'T pregnant.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2013

• Yes, you could be pregnant. But more than likely, you have some other problem, maybe related to your diabetes. Visit your doctor.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Practice safe sex. It doesn't sound like you are ready to reproduce.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• oh no not another one
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2013