Google you freaked me out again!

Internet search engines! Type in anything and have the end result terrify you into thinking something is terribly wrong!!!

Newborn laughing in sleep.

Site says it means the baby has an angel.

Then mentions crying in sleep and how that means there is an evil spirit in the baby.

No one wants to think that!! Ever!! Creepy!!!!!

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's the psychos who post ridiculous things like online that probably cause some mentally unstable parents to kill their babies. Disgusting. I'm not much for censorship, but cripes...that crap just should not be allowed.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Then why did you do it??
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• I wanted to know why my baby is giggling in her sleep but not while awake. It is soooooo cute. Haven't found anything on why. Guess no one knows.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 3:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• i would guess both the laughing & crying in sleep means that they're dreaming.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Why are you googling things like that? There is nothing wrong with a baby giggling in their sleep and sometimes the people who post things like dont know what there talking about and what you read proves that they dont know what they're talking about. I dont mean it harsh just enjoy the little things and dont look to deep into things and freak yourself out.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2013