Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

I'v seen this advertised in magazines, but can't remember the name of the product -

this product does not claim to take away brown spots, but to cover them up for a certain amount of hours - i think it is 8 hours - has anybody heard of it?

actually, is there any product that will actually take away those brown spots or aging spots - i've tried several that have not worked -

thank you -

Answer Question

Asked by suziSunshine678 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2013 in Beauty & Style

Level 8 (208 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Dermablend?

    Answer by liss05 at 8:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • I understand that there is laser or something that can take away the brown spots.

    Answer by Bmat at 9:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • get a chemical peel

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • You can also buy that at Macy's.

    Answer by m-avi at 11:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • no sorry but heres a bump

    Answer by san78 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.