Do you have a dream you want read?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I took all 3 kids to a larger city for a movie. Once there, we couldn't find the theater so we had to walk all the way back to the van. Once at the van, 3 men approached wanting something and pulled a gun. I had my older take the baby and the 3 kids got in the van. I hopped in quickly and got my pisol from the glove box. As I pulled away, they fired 1 shot but it missed us. We drove but got lost and wound up in a grass (dry like corn stalks) yard of a house with pointed turrets. The lady inside gave us tea but it was time to go. When we left, the older and baby were in the van but the yard had given way to a pond and the van was tetering on the edge of it. It toppled over but I jumped in and got both kids out. The other child had went inside with me.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Yes, I really do. but, unfortunately, I haven't had any new ones that I remember.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• I was doing laundry at the laundromat a couple blocks from my house. SO asked me why I didn't just do the laundry at home. I said I didn't know. There were dress shoes in my laundry load and they came out so clean.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• There was a recurring dream I used to have as a tween. We (my mom, 2 sisters, brother, and I) lived in the house that we grew up in before mom and dad's divorce, and there's was a train that passed through it everyday like the tracks were part of the floor and it was a regular, scheduled thing. It ws loud and noisy, but you couldn't go outside because there was a mountain lion that stalked the area and would attack you. That's basically it or at least what I remember.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• So last night I had a dream about a dear friend that I've disconnected with because of all of the drama she creates and her unwillingness to change her life. I'd known her 20 years when I finally cut the strings that tied us together, it wasn't easy.

My dream was that I was here on the penninsual, walking up the hill and I saw her riding a bike up a higher path. She was very pale, and she saw me on the lower path. She stopped and waited, and I walked up to her and hugged her. Later we met for lunch in a little restaurant down along the harbor. It wasn't a restaurant that really exists, and was very touristy, we actually sat and talked in the bathroom in my dream. We both had a lot to say, but as usual, I let her talk and knew that we I couldn't stay in touch.

It was a sad dream. What do you think?
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Crazy fiat! I wish I had a better dream to tell you.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• OOoo, I hope you're still reading this.....

This is the back story. I just ended a really intense relationship. I'm NOT interested in being with anyone else, ever again lol. But there is this surgeon at my work that I call Dr. Dreamy and last Saturday we ended up spending much of the day together at a work function (forced togetherness as we were partnered for resident interviews)

This is the dream:

I was at a park and there was some sort of carnival going on. Rides and balloons and such. It was fun but I was with someone, as a date. I remember thinking, "this is so cool, I'm out with Dr. Dreamy" and when I looked up it was a completely different doctor.....one that is my oldest daughter's age! That was a little creepy.

What the hell. I can't even dream things right!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Wow, fiat!! That's pretty amazing. Thank you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• larger city crime- reading hearing terrible things that are happening in the world
    could not find theater - feeling not at home in city- had to walk all the way back to van- van/home- more comforatable out of city, safer out of city/crime
    3 men approached with gun- you have 3 kids- you are worried about future of each of your 3 kids
    kids into van (home), pulled your pistol from glove box in your van (your home base) you are protecting your home, home life, family- concern about crime/harm coming into your home/family
    fired but missed- you have kept them all safe so far
    drove, got lost- you at loss about future regarding crime/society, kids future
    dry like corn stalks- not watered, not calm- worry. yard of a house with pointed turrets- defensive of your home 

fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• The lady inside gave us tea but it was time to go- older woman symbolizes a past life, time to go- this time is past, can not go back to eaiser times, these times are gone

When we left, the older and baby were in the van but the yard had given way to a pond and the van was tetering on the edge of it. It toppled over but I jumped in and got both kids out. The other child had went inside with me.

pond is water a calm place- meaning your home, but teetering on edge- your home is safe but the world is always there on the edge with it's dangers, it toppled, you you stopped- you have been and continue to keep family/kids safe. older child- went in with you- you have already prepared this child somewhat about the dangers in the world
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Feb. 8, 2013